The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

MAY-DAY ADVOCATE TO BE ON SALE TOMORROW

KRAMER SLAMS OVEREMPHASIS OF "CREATIVE SCHOLARSHIP"

Appearing in a novel scarlet guise especially for the occasion, the May-Day issue of the Harvard Advocate will appear officially tomorrow. In celebration of the day, sacred to all Communists, and to all who eagerly eye the approach of summer's balmy breezes, the feature article of the issue is "So You're a Parlor Pink" by Julian S. Bach, Jr. '36. Continuing the seasonal trend is an article by David H. Kimball '38, and Norman W. Johnson '38, on "Propaganda and Soviet Literature."

Kramer Attacks University

On the strictly Harvard side of the balance, one finds "Publish or Perish" by Victor H. Kramer '35, in which Phillipic Little Napoleon storms the academic heights of University Hall in denunciation of the overemphasis of so-called "creative scholarship."

Turning to national fields, Henry V. Poor '36, with the aid of Aristotle, confutes Marx, Hitler, Mussolini, Lenin, and their ilk, and consummates a 'Defense of Democracy" five pages in length.

Other Features

Other features of the issue include a short story and a poem by Frank E. Sweetser '36, an article, "Curricular Prescription" by Charles Rockwell '36, and a story, "Third Class" by John A. Strauss '36. The issue will be reviewed by Dr. Perry G. E. Miller, instructor and tutor of History and Literature, in tomorrow's CRIMSON.