Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Greene, Saito Will Debate Japanese Question Tonight

Secretary of Corporation to Oppose Japan's Shrewd Ambassador

Jereme D. Greene '96, secretary of the Corporation will debate His Excellency, Hirosi Saite, Japanese Ambassador to the United States on "Japan's Increasing Industrial Power and its Results" tonight at a dinner meeting of the Worcester branch of the Foreign Policy Association.

Mr. Greene, who was born in Yokohama, Japan, is an outstanding authority on American-Japanese relations. He has been associated with many organizations fostering international relations with the Japanese and has been president of both the Japan Society and the American Asiatic Association.

Although Ambassador Saito is the youngest envoy to represent Japan in this country, he is nevertheless regarded as the shrewdest one to come here. Not yet 50, he has already had a brilliant career as a diplomat, having been consul-general at New York and Seattle, Washington.