The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TRACKMEN REPORT FOR FIRST SPRING WORKOUT

Will Meet First College Competition on April 26 and 27 at Greater Boston Intercollegiates

A large squad of runners, vaulters, and field event men yesterday answered Coach Eddle Farrell's call for candidates as practice began for the spring track season. After a preliminary pep talk, Eddle sent the tracksters through their paces for the season's first formal practice.

The Crimson track mentor will be pointing his men for the Intercollegiates this year rather than the traditional Yale meet, as the bulldog team is conceded no chance of upsetting the Farrellmen when they held their dual meet two weeks before the intercollegiates.

Competition among the cindermen will begin next week at the annual spring handicap meet, open to all members of the University. An added feature of the race this year may be the presence of Chuck Hornbostel, Indiana speed artist now enrolled at the Graduate School.

On April 26 and 27, the trackmen face Boston College, Boston University. Tufts, Amherst, and Northestern at the Greater Boston Intercollegiates.