RUGBY GAME WITH YALE SCHEDULED FOR TODAY

Tennis, Lacrosse, Golf, Two Baseball Games Set for Tomorrow; Crimson Is Favored in Heptagonal

With the Yale rugby game scheduled for this afternoon and tennis, lacrosse, golf matches, two baseball games, and a track and field meet set for tomorrow, Crimson athletic squads will have a busy weekend.

The rugby game, starting at 3.30 o'clock at Soldiers Field, will probably prove to be a close contest. Yale already has one victory over the Crimson fifteen, scored at Bermuda.

Tomorrow two baseball games will be played on Soldiers Field, when the Freshmen tackle the Dartmouth yearlings, and the Jayvees tangle with Boston University's seconds. Both games start at 3 o'clock. Meanwhile the Varsity lacrosse team will take on the Boston Lacrosse Club at 2.30 o'clock.

The Varsity golfers will be shooting for their third victory of the season when they too off against Brown tomorrow afternoon at the Unicorn Country Club in Stoncham, and the Freshman tennis team, undefeated in two starts, meets Exeter, also unbeaten, on the New Hampshire school's courts.

Coach Eddie Farrell will take 21 men to Palmer Stadium at Princeton for the Heptagonal meet. The Crimson is favored, with interest centering on the 1500 meter between Gene Venzke and Captain Jack Schen.