The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

TRIO WINS P.M.C. BOUT FOR PLAYOFF WITH ELI

Crimson Malletmen Take Easy Match As Yale Riders Are Nearly Downed By Army

Smashing through the P.M.C. defences for a total of 15 goals, the Crimson malletmen Wednesday rode their way into the finals of the polo Intercollegiates for a title bout with Yale.

While the Harvard riders were overwhelming Penn Military in a barrage of goals which topped by ten the best that P.M.C. horsemen could offer, Eli's sons were pitted against a trio of West Pointers in a match which looked like an Army victory right up to the end of the fifth chukker.

The Bulldog combine trailed on the small end of an 8-3 score half-way through the match, and only a terrific scoring drive by Peter Grace, number 3 of the Yale team, evened the score in the next two chukkers.

A ninth goal for the Blue riders was balanced by a counter for Army, but in the last two minutes of play Grace sent the winning tally across the line for a Yale victory.

The Yale mounts outlasted the Army horses in the final chukkers. The Yale four of Bob Wilson, Peter Dominick, Grace and Jay Secor played well as a utility while Harry Wilson was the outstanding player on the West Point side, scoring five goals.