GOVERNMENT LECTURES BY BEVIS SET NEW TREND

Ohioan Judge Fills Ziegler Chair in Business School--Dalton, Stratton, Walker Return to Platform

Ohio's outstanding judge and financial advisor, Howard L. Bevis has been appointed a full professor at the Business School and will take up his duties this year. He will hold the William Ziegler Chair as Professor of Government and Law.

Bevis has been a member of the Ohio Supreme Court since 1933 and was Director of Finance of Ohio from 1931 to 1933. From 1921 to 1931 he was professor of Law at the University of Cincinnati.

Among returning members of the faculty for the coming year are: John E. Dalton, assistant professor of Business Statistics, who has been associated with the sugar division of the AAA, is returning after an absence of two years; Samuel S. Stratton, assistant professor of Finance is coming back from Pittsburg where he has been on leave of absence for a year while he studied the effect of the NRA code on the steel industry. Ross G. Walker will also be back after an absence of five years. He will teach accounting.