PARTICIPATION TICKETS WILL BE $10 THIS YEAR

Cards for Separate Buildings Left Out of List--Contribution Books Again Twelve Dollars

Complete facilities of the H. A. A. which include the various fields, tennis and squash courts, and the Indoor Athletic Building are open to all members of the University on payment of the regular $10 fee. Only the Freshmen who have to fulfill their physical education requirements are not required to pay for their activities.

This year there will be no tickets for separate buildings but the Participation ticket will admit the owner to all of the H.A.A. grounds. The locker and towel fee will remain an extra $4 and it will still be possible to pay 25 cents each time a student uses any athletic equipment instead of buying a $10 ticket. House residents, however, may buy a squash court ticket for $3.50 from their House janitor.

Contribution tickets will again sell for $12 and will include all football games with the exception of Army and Princeton and all the other home contests of Harvard teams--about 65 in all. Army and Princeton tickets, however, may be purchased for $2.50 each.

Season football tickets will be available for games at home except Yale. They will be good for specific seats in the stadium and will not carry an option on seats for Army, Princeton, or Yale.

Separate tickets for football games may be bought as follows: Springfield  $.55,  $1.10 Holy Cross  $1.10,  $2.20 Army    $3.30 Dartmouth  $1.65,  $3.30 Brown  $1.10,  $2.20 Princeton  $2.20,  $3.30 New Hampshire  $.55,  $1.10 Yale    $3.85