SPECIAL SHORT COURSE FINISHES ON AUGUST 15

Started Three Years Ago--65 to 70 Men Enroll--Fifteen Per Cent Are Over 30 Years Old

So that the work of two years might be done in one, the Business School established a special term session three years ago to enable business men, and college graduates unable to find jobs to acquire a thorough business training in a shortened time.

This special term which begins February 1 and lasts until August 15, has an enrollment of between 65 and 70 students. The courses are separate from those given to the regular first year men and are conducted by faculty members.

By the middle of August these men have covered the same ground that the first year men completed that spring and in the fall they join forces and go through the second-year together. There is no vacation during the special session, as the men enrolled have to work straight through. In this way these men complete two years at the Business School by beginning in February and finishing a year after the following June.

Fifteen per cent of the men enrolled are over 30 pointing to the fact that the men already started in business who feel they need special training, but cannot see their way clear to two full years, make use of this chance to shorten the period of training.