Students May See Football Encounters Free as Ushers

Jobs May Be Applied for at Office of H. A. A. on Quincy Street

Students in the University are offered the opportunity of seeing the Harvard football games in the Stadium free of charge by serving as ushers.

The H. A. A. desires to have as many undergraduates as possible apply for positions as ushers, as the experience acquired in ushering during four years at college makes for the efficient handling of spectators.

In the order of signing up, preference will be given undergraduates. Application blanks for ushers' positions may be had at the Quincy Street entrance of the H. A. A. Office from two until four o'clock on the following days:

Undergraduates: Monday, September 23; Tuesday, September 24.

Graduate Students: Wednesday, September 25.

All former section head and assistant head ushers who are attending the University this year, and who wish to work again, should report to the Head Usher at the H. A. A. during these same hours.

Other opportunities for earning money in the service of the H. A. A. are provided at the hot-dog stands, which are no longer controlled by the Jacob brother.