The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

757 INSTITUTIONS INVITED TP SHARE IN TERCHENTENARY

Student Council Will Name Group to Discuss Undergraduate Activity in Celebration

Invitations to 757 universities, colleges, and learned societies in practically every country in the world, asking them to send an official delegation to the Tercentenary celebrities next September, have been sent out by Jerome D. Greene '96, Director of the Tercentenary.

Of this number, 862 invitations went to colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and 280 to universities in other countries. Seventy-three learned societies in North America will be invited, 42 in other parts of the world.

These delegates will be welcomed to the University by a reception scheduled for the afternoon of September 16, first of the three Tercentenary Days. This will be followed by a dinner given in their honor. During the two remaining days, the delegates will participate in the various ceremonies.

Undergraduate Participation

The Student Council will appoint a committee next week to consider what part the undergraduates should play in the Tercentenary celebration. At least one member will be chosen from each of the four classes.