The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

BOXERS LEAVE TODAY TO BATTLE CHAMPIONS

Virginia Team Undefeated for Five Years; Wrestlers Face Hard Meet Agaisnt Bruins Tomorrow

Leaving for Charlottesville, Virginia, tonight, the Varsity boxing team will be looking forward to undoubtedly the toughest match of the season. The University of Virginia has been undefeated for the last five years.

Virginia No Set-up

Harvard's only meet so far this year ended in an 8-0 triumph over Tech. In spite of this and of the fact that Captain Smith is an Intercollegiate champion in the 175-097nd class, the Crimson sluggers will enjoy no easy victory over an aggregation with three Southern Championship title holders in their ranks.

Other on the team are: Arthur A. Valois, Jr. '36, 115-pound; Walter L. Crampton '36, 125-pound; Henry P. Sherlock, Jr. '38, 135-pound; John E. Brassil, Jr. '37, 145-pound; and Spencer Howe '37, heavyweight.

Matmen Pace Bruins

One of the most promising teams in recent years, the Varsity wrestlers meet a strong Brown aggregation in the Indoor Athletic Building at 4 o'clock on Saturday. The Freshmen meet the Bruin Cubs at 3 o'clock.

Varsity wrestlers are: Edward J. Petrenik '37, Leonard M. Klein '36, Howland B. Stoddard '36, William B. Cavin '37. Lorrin E. Woodman '37. George F. Fox '37, John C. Harkness. Jr. '38. and William T. Glendinning.