He Writes Nothing

A NATIVE of Russia . . . supervisor over the work of 6r writers, including Dorothy Parker and Tiffany Thayer. . . and editor of nothing himself . . . quick facts about Michael Wilf, new story chief for Paramount pictures.

Son of a Russian immigrant who brought him to Hibbing, Minn. at the age of two . . . Hibbing high graduate in to . . . newspaper man in his home town. . . than, three years a student in a Cincinnati theological seminary...with a desire to be a rabbi.

Printer's ink in his soul "Manny" Wolfe drifted west where be enrolled in the University of California (Berkelrey)...english scholar and backstage workers for college plays . . . who left Chaucer after graduation in '27 for such things as traveling with Isadora Duncan dancers... beginning as "reader" at Warner Brothers . . . making symphonies of books and magazine stories . . . he went up the tinselled ladder until he achieved his present position . . . that of assigning work to Paramount writers, Reading scripts, and looking for writing talent... and writning nothing himself, expect notes for the writers.