The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

FOUR HARVARD MEN TO DISCUSS WORLD CRISIS

Speakers at Foreign Affairs School Will Include Hindmarsh, Marshall, Friedrich, Hopper

Foreign problems will be discussed by leading authorities on the subject during the fourteenth annual Foreign Affairs School, under the auspices of the Massachusetts League of Women Voters and Radcliffe College. The school will be in session at Agassiz House beginning on Tuesday, January 21, and lasting three days.

The program provides for study of the facts now shaping the policies of the leading European and Asiatic nations and their effect upon the international policy of the United States.

Among those speaking will be Dean Hindmarsh, Bruce Hopper '24, assistant professor of Government, Carl J.Friedrich, associate professor of Government, and Kendric N. Marshall '21, instructor in Government.

Opening the program Tuesday, Mrs. Henry C. Eaton of Weston will speak on "America's Neutrality Law". Bruce Hopper, '17, assistant professor of government and lecturer on international affairs, will follow with an address on "Application of Sanctions".