Karl Zerbe, German Artist, Picked as Judge in Crimson Photographic Salon

Has Held Exhibitions in Germanic Museum, and New York; Is Expert Photographer

Karl Zerbe has been announced as a second judge in the CRIMSON Photographic Salon to take place the last week in November and the first week of December. Entries for this exhibition must be in by November 20.

Mr. Zerbe is by birth a German and is very well known in Europe for his water-colors and oils. Many of his paintings are to be seen in French, German, and Austrian private collections and museum of art.

Besides his ability as an oil and watercolor painter, Mr. Zerbe possesses so mean ability as a photographer. He brings to the Salon jury a nature judgement in design and composition which the competitors are most fortunate in having.

Thus far there have been two judges announced, Mr. Morris Read, a week or so ago, and now Mr. Zerbe. There will be at least one more judge on the Salon jury, and it is hoped that he will be appointed in a few days so that final plans for the judging may be made. All prints will be inspected between the twentieth and twenty-second of November twenty-third.

All winners will be announced on Monday morning, November 23 in the CRIMSON. For further particulars on the contest rules, or to submit prints, call at the Fine Arts Guild on Mt. Auburn Street, or at the CRIMSON Building.