FOGG ANNOUNCES PRINTS WILL BE LOANED AGAIN

Museum of Continue Successful Plan of Distributing Collection of 175 Piece to Studies

Continuing its highly successful policy of loaning pictures to students for their rooms, the Fogg Museum announced October 13 at 4.00 o'clock as the time and date for distribution this year.

Substantially the same material that was loaned in previous years will go out next week. The collection, principally consisting of prints, is the gift of Mr. Herbert C. Pell '05. Pell's donation was made with the understanding that the prints would be used as free loans to students during the term. There are approximately 175 pieces, among them some Rembrandts of fairly early impression, a few Whistler etchings, and a number of Pennells, and many others of varying worth.

The entire collection is always snapped up on the first lay of distribution, and the demand always exceeds the supply, according to Museum officials. While they last two pictures are given to every student upon presentation of hits Burear's card. The prints must be returned before the end of the term in June, and the mortality rate is very low, only two fatalities resulting last year.