Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

HARLOW DRIVES SQUAD AGAINST TIGER PLAYS

Secret Practice This Afternoon After Usual Open Session of Pass and Kick-Off Practice

The usual Friday afternoon open practice of the Varsity squad will be held in the Stadium from 3:15 to 3:45 o'clock this afternoon.

With clear weather predicted for tomorrow's clash with Princeton, the Varsity squad engaged in its last intensive session against the Tiger plays yesterday. Dummy scrimmage, and tapering-off work completed the drill.

With his starting lineup virtually complete, Coach Dick Harlow is now concentrating on means of stopping the flashy Princeton offense led by Ken Sandbach, who is known far and wide as one of the best signal callers in the East.

Today's open practice will consist, as in the past, of a pass defense drill, and work on execution and reception of kickoffs. Unless an unforeseen heat wave develops that will be followed with a light signal drill.

After the Varsity closes its open practice, Coach Fritz Crisler will lead his warriors into the Stadium for a final secret session, and than will take the team back to Belmont Country Club.