The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

HOCKEY COACH STUBBS ASKS FOR CANDIDATES

Varsity Skaters Meet Thursday, Will Go Out on Ice Next Monday; Season Is First for New League

Officially opening the season upper-classman hockey candidates will meet with Head Coach Joe Stubbs in the Varsity Club at 7 o'clock Thursday evening.

This year marks the inauguration of the international college league formed last semester by Harvard Yale, Princeton, and Dartmouth in the United States and McGill, Montreal, Toronto, and Queens in the Dominion.

The schedule calls for one trip abroad by each team to play two foreign opponents. On their native soil every sextet will play every other twice. Breaking past precedent, there is no provision for playoffs.

First practice for the Crimson comes next Monday and on three afternoons a week thereafter. The full squad is not expected to report until the end of the football season sees the metamorphosis from moleskins to blades of such ice artists as Captain George S. Ford '37, C. Russell Allen '38, S. Trafford Hicks, Jr, '38, George F. Roberts '38, and Louis B. Carr '37; Varsity cheerleader.

Freshman hockey does not begin until November Hours are over, Monday November 15.