Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

SPOTLIGHTER These Names Make News

He Shies From His Own Stage Plays

EUGENE GLADSTONE O'NEILL, who recent won the Nobel prize for literature, lives on an island off the coast of Georgia. Subjected to increases attention and public blandishment since his Anna Christie in 1922, he tells few people how he feels about it, even when he wins such meritorious attention as the Nobel prize.

He rarely sees his players on the stage, seemed to put little attention to the fact that Ah Wilderness sober-minded and frivolous to chuckling, that Without End, the following year, failed. Son of actor whose name was known 48 years ago, attended Princeton in 1906 7. Wanderlust caused him to leave college. He a good deal of Central and South America, spent two years at sea, is supposed to have been a beach-comber for a time before he returned to America.

He married first in 1909, was divorced, and have been married twice since. He has three children. studied one year at Harvard, acted in vaudeville in his father's greatest hit, "Count of Monte Cristo," reported on a Connecticut newspaper. Finally, 1914, a year before he left Harvard, he turned to play writing. His first plays were of the sea, the others have dealt with both countryside and swarming city all grim, sharp pieces except for Ah Wilderness, which did not lack sharpness. His themes and technique admit no confines.

MORE than 25 years ago Homer Rhodcheaver, student at Ohio Wesleyan, discovered that had all the talents that make an evangelist's helped. He could shout, sing, play the from bone, and possessed the physical vitality that made him a good college baseball player. He was Ohio Wesleyan's cheer leader, sang in the glee club and learned persuasion by debating on the varsity debate squad.

Today Mr. Rhodcheaver's career is measured in statistics. For 25 years he traveled with Hilly Sunday, the evangelist. He covered 700,000 miles of the grwdust trail, performance in 450 different localities, led 100,000,000 people song. He knows over 500 songs. Showing no of tiring, he is now heard over a radio network and community sing program. Through radio, he believes he has added another, 110,000,000 people to the who have lifted their voices in song under his arms and exhortation.