The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

Complete Harvard Catalog Is Ready For Distribution

Only a Few Changes Have Been Made in This Year's Edition

Today, the 1936 edition of the Harvard University Catalog, a 1071 page book listing the students, faculties, and officers of all departments of the University, and briefly describing their activities, will be ready for distribution.

Little if any basic changes have been made in the catalog which is slightly larger than the 1935 edition. Completer accounts of such organizations as the Harvard University Press, and the Hygiene Department are to be found, while a few organizations such as the Harvard Infantile Paralysis Commission are listed for the first time. Another reason for the slightly larger size of the new edition is revealed in the 1936 University enrollment figures, which show an increase from 7870 of last year to 8263 for this year, although college enrollment has hardly changed. Other changes have been merely of a categorical nature, such as the replacement of the School of Architecture by the Graduate School of Design.

The Catalog may be purchased for $1.25 at the Publications Department of Lehman Hall.