SEXTET FACES TIGERS IN CRUCIAL LEAGUE TILT

MOSELEY IN, FORD DOUBTFUL, HICKS OUT

Determined to take revenge on the team that dealt the first serious blow to Harvard's hopes in the Quadrangular League last month, the Varsity pucksters will enter the Arena at 8.30 o'clock tonight against a Princeton team equally determined to take the series they have already half won.

Significant League Tussie

The Princeton team, which defeated Yale 5-1 last Saturday and lost to the Elis in the playoff Wednesday 4-3, are expected to put up a good fight tonight in this crucial League tilt. With the four teams neck-and-neck and the season nearing its close, every game from now on will be significant in the final standings.

The Quadrangular League standings:   Won  Lost Dartmouth  3  2 Harvard  2  2 Princeton  2  2 Yale  2  3

The playoff games, in which Harvard has defeated Dartmouth, and Yale has defeated Princeton, will not count except in the case of teams tied for the League Championship.

Hicks Out; Ford Not Certain

Harvard goes to battle tonight without the services of Traff Hicks, and with Ford's charley horse a possible drawback. But Freddy Moseley, without whose services the team beat Me-Gill last week, will be in proper shape tonight, and with Thorny Brown at reserve defence in 'Hicks' place, the Harvard forces should not suffer seriously from lack of man-power.

Third Line Bears Watching

The third Harvard line of Dewey, Hallowell, and Hovenanian will be watched tonight, for Al Dewey was the live wire in the University Club game on Tuesday, and it was in the last Princeton game that Ben Hallowell received the shoulder injury that benched him for a month

Hicks Out; Ford Not Certain

Third Line Bears Watching