BOXERS AND WRESTLERS COMPETE IN EASTERNS

BOERS UNDEFEATED, GRAPPLERS HAVE LOST TWICE

Outstanding Varsity mittmen and matmen left yesterday of State College, Pennsylvania and Princeton, respectively, to match their skill in the Eastern Intercollegiate Championships today and tomorrow. The preliminary bouts will be fought tonight, the semifinals tomorrow afternoon and the finals in the evening.

Members of the undefeated boxing team to compete are: 115-pound class, Alexander Valois; 125-pound class, Larry Crampton; 135-pound class, Pete Ward; 145-pound class, Dwight Ellis; 155-pound class, Pete Olney; 165-pound class, Captain Smith; 175-pound class, Gordon Robertson. Harvard has entered no contestant in the heavyweight division.

Harkness Undefeated

Rated high among the wrestlers are Captain Howland Stoddard, 126-pounder, and John Harkness, a Sophomore who grapples at 175 pounds. Stoddard placed third in last year's Intercollegiates while Harkness is undefeated this year, having scored victories over Captains Triede and Graham of Princeton and Yale respectively.

Bill Glendinning, another unbeaten Sophomore, who fights in the heavyweight class, is another potential point-winner. Brooks Cavin, with but three defeats in his three years of intercollegiate bouts, is unable to compete, having had an operation for appendicitis Wednesday.