The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

DRAMATIC CLUB JOINS BARNSWALLOWS' PLAY

"Let Us Be Gay" With Crimson Actors at Alumnae Hall, Wellesley, Tonight and Tomorrow Evening

Marking the opening of the spring theatrical season in Wellesley, the Dramatic Club will send five players to join the Barnswallows in the production "Let Us Be Gay," which is to be given tonight and tomorrow night at 8.30 o'clock in Alumnae Hall.

Headed by Paul Killiam, Jr. '37, who will play the lead part of Bob Brown, the Crimson representatives include David Parry '38, as Townely Town; Valentine J. Chapman 1G, as Wallace Grainger; Phillip Baker Baker '39, as Bruce Keen; and Theodore Strecter '36, who will play the part for Whitman.

A light, sophisticated comedy by Rachel Crothers, "Let Us Be Gay" appeared in the movies several years ago with Norma Shearer and Robert Montgomery taking the leading parts. The play deals with the eternal triangle, which this time revolves about Kitty Brown, played by Jean Miles of Wellesley, Bob Brown, and Dierdre Leaving, whose part is taken by Emillie Dreyfus of the Barnswallows.

Dancing will be held after the play tomorrow night in Alumnae Hall, for which there are still a limited number of tickets available at $1.00.