Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

BROOKS HOUSE GATHERS 35 BAGS OF CLOTHING

$155 in Cash Already Collected and on Way to Springfield and Other Flooded Regions

Harvard's contribution to the stricken inhabitants of the flooded regions has materialized successfully and the first installment left Phillips Brooks House in Red Cross trucks yesterday morning, bound largely for Springfield.

The drive was started several days age under the leadership of David Rockefeller '36 and Robert W. Edwards '33. By yesterday morning a sum of $155 had been collected, of which $100 was the gift of the Student Council.

Four Freshmen had the job of sorting the clothing which had been gathered. Thirty-five bags full emerged from the operation. The drive will continue, and by the end it is hoped that the contribution may be doubled.

Harvard had already demonstrated its willingness to aid the suffering and homeless refugees when the Radio Club sent a portable transmitter to Haverhill to relay emergency messages.

Any old clothes, which might prevent an epidemic of influence or even pneumonia in the flooded areas, can be sent to those in need through Phillips Brooks House.