PLAN FOR CONTENTS OF 1936 ALBUM OUTLINED

Will Have Most Complete Selection of College Views Ever Published, and Pictures of 1103 Seniors

In honor of the three hundredth anniversary of the founding of Harvard College, this year's Senior Class Album will contain the most complete assortment of University views ever published as well as an exhaustive series of articles on subjects of college interest.

The new Album will be in composition substantially the same as those of past years, although it will contain the life histories and pictures of 1103 Seniors, the largest ever included in one Album, as compared with 946 last year. This large figure results from the fact that all who have at any time been associated with the Class of 1936 are included in the volume.

Besides containing a large number of full-page and half-page photographs of University scenes, this year's Album will devote considerable space, as usual, to write-ups of sports and other activities in which the Class of 1936 has engaged.

Since the edition is limited to advance subscribers, the Album Committee urges the student body to place its subscriptions by March 14 at the latest. The later should be sent with $10 to Germain F. Glidden '36, 5 Linden Street.