11 EXPERTS AGREE TO LEAD PRINCETON DISCUSSION GROUP

Banking, Agriculture, Government, Industry, Foreign Affairs, and Labor Will Be Subjects

Eleven nationally known figures have accepted invitations to participate in the Princeton-Harvard-Yale Conference to be held in Princeton on Friday and Saturday, May 8 and 9, on the topic "Government and Economic Stability."

Secretary Wallace

Leading the list is Henry A. Wallace, Secretary of Agriculture, who will take part in the discussion at the round table on "Agriculture." Other men to sit at this table have not yet accepted.

Senator Robert Wagner, of New York, will be present to give his views on labor and may well discuss his future plans at the round table on "Social Security." Governor John G. Winant, of New Hampshire, Chairman of the National Security Board, will be present at the 'Banking" table.

Eccles Coming

Other men who will attend will be John Dickinson, Assistant Attorney General; Marriner Eccles, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, who will be at the "Banking" table; Arthur Krock, head of the New York Times Washington Office.

Harper Sibley, President of the United States Chamber of Commerce, for the "Government and Industry" table; Joseph B. Eastman, Federal Coordinator of Railroads, also for the "Government and Industry" table; and Thomas C. Woodard, Peoples Council for the Guffey Coal Administration, for the same table.

Also attending will be Thomas Gammack, executive assistant to James M. Landis, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission; Robert Lincoln O'brien, Chairman of the Tariff Commission, for the Foreign Affairs table.

Other men will be added to this list before the Conference, which is sponsored by the CRIMSON, the daily Princetonian, and the Yale News, particularly from the Business group.