The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

BALLOTING IN '37 ALBUM ELECTION SCHEDULED TODAY

Hallett, Page and Schmidt in Charge of Ballots--Ballantine and Hallowell Will Do Official Counting

Balloting in the 1937 Senior Class Album elections will take place today during luncheon and dinner in the Houses and at Harvard, Sever, and Pierce Halls during the morning. Sixteen Juniors will be running in the election, five of whom will be chosen to makeup the Album Board. One of these men will be named chairman by his associates.

Men nominated are: Frederick P. Barrett, Alfred C. Butterfield, John M. Callaway, Dunbar Carpenter, James A. Field, C. Colmery Gibson, Charles W. Hubbard, III, F. Corning Kenly, Jr.;

Peter H. Knapp, John F. LaFarge, Dino J. Lewis, Arnett McKennan, Neil G. Melone, Curtis Prout, Charles M. Storey, Jr., Leavitt S. White.

James B. Hallett, chairman, Walter H. Page, II, and William B. Schmidt, are on the committee which made these nominations, and they will be in charge of distributing and collecting ballots tomorrow. a group of about 20 Juniors will assist in this work. Arthur A. Ballantine, Jr. '36 and Benjamin H. Hallowell '36, members of the Student Council, will count the ballots and announce the results on Tuesday morning.