The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

DARTMOUTH DOWNED 8-1 BY CRIMSON RACKETMEN

Cowlesmen Sweep Six Singles Matches; Yardlings Win Unexpectedly Hard Exeter Encounter

Running its winning streak to three straight matches, the Varsity tennis team overwhelmed the Dartmouth netmen by a score of 8 to 1 at the Divinity courts Saturday. The lone point for the Big Green was hung up when the Crimson's newly formed third doubles contingent went down to defeat.

In their initial match of the year the Freshman racketmen inflicted a 6-5 defeat on the visiting Exeter outfit. The Yardlings were far from impressive it the singles but managed to win all there doubles encounters.

The Varsity summary:

Harvard. S Dartmouth 1

Singles--Thackera (H) defeated Guibord 6-4, 6-4; Glidden (H) defeated Msn 0-6, 6-1, 6-3; Helmholz (H) defeated Anderson 6-4, 6-1; Bentley (H) defeated Harty 6-8, 7-5, 6-2; Robertson (H) defeated Thomas 6-0, 6-1; Fluid (H) defeated Brown 6-2, 3-6, 6-4.

Doubles--Glidden and Roberts (R) defeated Guibord and Marx 6-2, 6-1; Rolhlz and Wallis (R) defeated Harty and Anderson 6-1, 6-0; Thomas and Brown (D) defeated Robertson and Dersoz, 11-9, 6-0.