Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

CRIMSON IN ELI RUGBY CLASH AT BOWL TODAY

Yale Defeated 8-5 in Spring Vacation; Team Confident, Intact Except for Simpson and Fayette

With a fine record of six straight victories, including wins over Yale and Princeton, behind it, the Harvard rugby team travels to New Haven today for its most important game of the year, meeting the Elis at 3:45 o'clock this afternoon in the Yale Bowl.

The Crimson has a good chance for success if previous scores mean anything, for Yale was defeated by a score of 8 to 5 in Bermuda during spring vacation.

However, probable loss of two regulars, Frederick J. Fayette 3L, because of law exams and Alan Simpson 1G, who scored winning tally in the Princeton game on April 25, because of a log injury, may handicap the visiting booters.

There will be plenty of good men left in the play, however, such as Peto Knapp, Don Meiklejohn and Haydon Channing for Harvard, and Clint Frank and Luke Loomis for Yale. An interesting rivalry will be that between Kim Whitehead and Shaun Kelly, captains of last fall's opposing football elevens.

The last contest of the season will take place on Saturday, when both Varsity and Jayvees will take on the French Rugby Club at Soldiers Field.