Consistent Progressive Advertiser Makes Harvard College Columns

THE PRESS

In the Harvard Alumni Bulletin, official publication of the Harvard Association and of the Associated Harvard Clubs and also in the Harvard Crimson, daily paper published at the college of a recent date, Jerome. D. Greene, secretary, again writes an article concerning the advertisement of Frank W. Meyer appearing in the Progressive, October 31, 1935. As we stated before, Mr. Meyer used the name Harvard College as a heading for his advertisement and it seems that Mr. Greene can't quite get over the idea of Mr. Meyer using this heading.

At any rate it shows that we are living in a small world when college professors read meat advertisements of rural midwestern towns and make comment thereof in their official college papers. If our advertisements are good reading for folks in the "High-bat' East they must be alright for us of the "common" Midwest. And it also goes to show it pays to advertise. -Clipped from the "Sleepy Eye Progressive"