Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Summer School Plans Weekly Round Table Conference

National Problems Subject for 1936 Informal Sessions

Taking a leaf from the record of the recent Princeton-Harvard-Yale student conference at Nassau, the Summer School this year plans a program of round table sessions much like those employed by the College papers for their discussions of national affairs.

During the period of the School's sitting, from July 6 to August 16, each week there will come an evening when prominent men and women gather on the lecture platform and wage an informal discussion before the audience on some national problem.

One of the more spectacular conferences expected is that of July 20 on "Taking Democracy Seriously." This subject of dissertation will assemble such opposite viewpoints as that of Ray Murphy, National Commander of the American Legion, Raoul E. Desvernine, chairman of the lawyers' committee of the American Liberty League, Roger N. Baldwin '04, head of the American Civil Liberties Union, and Harry A. Overstreet, professor of Philosophy and Psychology at the College of the City of New York.