Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

Hudson-Delange Play at '39 Jubilee Tonight

Colored Spotlights Featured In Large Affair

Featuring the sparkling rhythms of the Hudson-DeLange orchestra with tuneful vocal interpretations by Ruth Gaylor, the Annual Freshman Jubilee will start at 10 o'clock tonight in the Union.

At the suggestion of Eddle Delange, a group of spotlights will be arranged about the main dining room; these spots will vary their colors according to the mood of the music. The entire decoration is under the supervision of Francis A. Harding and Charles D. Dyer 3d.

Forty patronesses and 20 ushers will be on hand to receive the large crowd that is expected to be present. According to J. Spence Harvin, Chairman of the committee ticket sales for this year's Jubilee are far above those of the last two seasons.

The orchestra will play sets of four or five numbers lasting amount 20 minutes with five minute intermissions. In these sets will be a variety of tunes, varying from the hottest swing numbers to the slowest waltzes.

As has been the custom of the Jubilee in years past, supper will be served at midnight.