Crimson Will Publish Three Memorial Numbers on Mornings of Tercentenary

Full Texts of Speeches, Pictures of Celebration, Will be Featured

As part of the Tercentenary Celebration the CRIMSON will publish three memorial issues on September 16, 17, and 18. These will contain a complete record of the events in Cambridge during these days and full texts of speeches as well as photographs, degrees, and accounts of official events.

Besides the matter relating to the official celebration there will be articles by prominent men dealing with subjects arising out of the Harvard Tercentenary. There will be brief comments, historical material, and a pictorial section devoted to the more striking of the newest developments within the University.

The first of the issues will appear on the morning of Wednesday, September 16. There is nothing scheduled for this forenoon except a chamber concert in Sanders Theatre, but in the afternoon there will be the reception of the visiting delegates. After this there will be a dinner to the Council of the Associated Harvard Clubs at the Harvard Club of Boston at 6.30 o'clock.

The next day, Thursday, will see the publication of the second issue in time for the meeting of the Associated Harvard Clubs in the Tercentenary Theatre at 11 o'clock. Readers of the CRIMSON for this day will be able to check up on what went on from the Service of Thanksgiving and Remembrance at 9.30 o'clock in the Memorial Church through the football game at 3 o'clock and even up to the end of the Phi Beta Kappa Oration and Poem after dinner.

The third and last issue until the opening of College, will appear at noon, after the conferring of Honorary Degrees at the official Tercentenary exercises.