PROGRAM OF TODAY MARKED BY REGISTRATION OF DELEGATES

Chamber Concert

The Chamber Concert, given by the Boston String Quartet sponsored by Mrs. Elizabeth Sprague Coolidge, will present only compositions of Harvard graduates. It will consist of a trio by Walter Piston '24, the Piano Quartet in C major by Edward Burlingame Hill '97, Professor of Music, and the Quintet in A major by John Alden Carpenter '97.

Most of the tickets have been given to the distinguished visitors, Delegates, and professors. The rest will be available without charge to the public after 10.50 o'clock.

Business School Alumni Association

Alumni of the Business School and their Guests may attend the meeting in Baker Library, in the Business School at 2.30 o'clock. Mr. W. L. Clayton will speak on "The Nature of Capitalism," and Malcolm P. McNair '16, Professor of Marketing and Director of the Division of Research, will speak on "Enterprise and Employment."

Dinner will be served in the Eliot House dining room at a charge of $2.50. Dean Wallace B. Donham will preside at a smoker following dinner. Speeches will be by Dr. Douglas Copland on "Economic Policy in a Depression," and Honorable Paul Reynaud on "Recent European Financial Development.

Luncheon

There will be a luncheon for the Secretaries of all Harvard Clubs at the Harvard Club of Boston at 1.00 o'clock.

Reception of Delegates

from other Universities, Colleges, and Learned Societies, in Sanders Theatre at 3 o'clock, will be open to Delegates and Members of the Governing Boards and the Professors and Associate Professors of Harvard University.

Open House

at the Harvard Club, 374 Commonwealth Avenue, from 4 to 6 o'clock will be open to all Graduates and distinguished or official Delegates to the Tercentenary Celebration. The Harvard Band will assist, food and liquor will be served free.

Reception

of Undergraduate Delegates, in the Eliot House Court at 4 o'clock, will be open to Undergraduates and invited guests. It will be opened by selections from the Harvard Band, which will be followed by an address of welcome by John B. Bowditch '37, co-Chairman of the Undergraduate Tercentenary Committee and President of the Harvard Student Council for 1936-37.

Alfred C. Hanford, Dean of Harvard College, will then speak on "The American College of Today," and H. R. X. D'Aeth of Emmanuel College, Cambridge University, will reply from the English standpoint. John M. Potter '26, instructor and tutor in History and Literature, will speak on "Harvard of Today and its Relation to Other American Colleges." He will be followed by William A. Carlile, Jr., President of the Class of 1936 at Princeton and President of the Princeton Undergraduate Council. The last event will be the presentation of insignia to Undergraduate Delegates from other Universities and Colleges.

Tea will be served after these exercises in the Dinning Hall of Eliot House.

Tea

in the Memorial Hall. Delta at 4.30 o'clock will be open to Delegates and members of their families, and their hosts; and to the Governing Boards, Professors, and Associate Professors of the University, and the ladies accompanying them.

Dinner

given by the Harvard Club, 374 Commonwealth Avenue, to the Council of the Associated Harvard Clubs at 7 o'clock, will be open to the Council and invited guests.

Tercentensry Concert I.

Boston Symphony Orchestra, Dr. Serge Koussevitsky, Conductor. Symphony Hall, 9 o'clock. Symphony Hall is on Massachusetts Avenue and Hunt Street in Boston, and may be reached by any street car going east on Massachusetts Avenue from Harvard Square or by subway, changing at Park Street to a Huntington Avenue car. Street car and subway conductors will holler on arrival.