The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

GAFFNEY LEADS SQUAD IN EXHIBITION TODAY

Varied Program Arranged by Harlow as He Prepares Regular Drill for 106 Candidates

Captain Jim Gaffney will lead 106 grid candidates into the Harvard Stadium at 3 o'clock this afternoon. Then, for one hour, Tercentenary celebrators will be able to watch a typical practice routine under the Harlow regime.

Although the squad will be drilled as though there were no spectators present, a varied program has been arranged. There will be no rough contact, however, since this will be only the third day of practice when muscles are going through their sorest and stiffest transitions. With the added incentive to hard and spectacular playing of a stadium full and spectators there would be a strong likelihood of injuries were a scrimmage attempted.

The new loud speaker system, installed in the Stadium last fall, will be used to explain the purpose of the various drills and to call out the names of those players already familiar to followers of Crimson football.

Half-way through the program, the University Band will march onto the field, and execute the customary between the-halves antics. "Wintergreen" is expected to make his 1936 debut.