The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

COURSES FOUND BETTER BY 1936 CONFY GUIDE

Introductory Offerings Improved as Ten Per Cent Undergo Revision; Many Are Renumbered

Copies of the 1936 edition of the CRIMSON Confidential Guide were mailed to all new Freshmen as usual on September 1 this year. A new feature has been added in the form of a discussion of each field of concentration.

The general calibre of the introductory courses offered in the College was found to have gone up, wide differences of merit between individual courses having been eradicated in many cases.

Also, well over ten per cent of the Freshman courses have been completely revised this year, either as to organization or personnel. All the introductory French and German courses have been reorganized and renumbered. Old English 79 reappears as English 2 with a new staff. Also Biology D, Philosophy B and C, Fine Arts 1a and 1e, and Music 1 are almost new courses.

The new Music 1 combines old Music 3 and 4 under the title of the "History of Music."

(Copies of the Guide may be purchased at the Crimson Building, 14 Plympton Street, for twenty-five cents.)