ADOPT TENTATIVE 2-DAY PROGRAM FOR H-Y-P CONFERENCE

Each Round Table Will Have Three Sessions; Banquet, Buffet Supper, And Luncheon Are On Program

A tentative program for the H-Y-P Conference, which will remedy the minor defects of the Princeton Conference last year, has been adopted by the three undergraduate dailies in charge of the conference. It will begin with a luncheon meeting at 1 o'clock on Friday, February 26. A single brief address will be delivered.

Banquet Friday Evening

After lunch the first session of each round table will beheld, and at 7:30 o'clock a banquet will be given at the Harvard Club. President Conant and two others will speak.

On Saturday the second session of the tables will get off to an early start at 9:30 o'clock and continue for the three full hours. Luncheon will be informal, guests eating in the House with faculty members and students.

Plenary Session

Concluding session of each table is scheduled to begin at 2:15 and continue until 5 o'clock. As soon as the discussion is over, all who have participated will attend the plenary session, in which it is hoped the reports to the undergraduate chairman of each table will be delivered. When these have been heard, a guest speaker will redefine, in the light of the five subjects taken up by the round tables, "The Role of Government in the National Economy," the subject chosen for this year's Conference.

Informal Reception

Following this final session, there will be cocktails and a buffet supper either at the CRIMSON building or perhaps at the Faculty Club, where round table sessions are to be held. Students and faculty members will have a chance after dinner to meet and question guests without the formality of the round table discussion, and, if the experience at Princeton can be used as a basis for judgment, this part of the Conference is expected to be one of the most interesting.