Amorous Group Starts Dating Bureau for College Sextroverts

Harvard Students Now Conquer Timidity By Paying Initiation Fee of a Quarter--Dates 15c

Adding the physical to the metaphysical in its philosophy of life, Harvard steps out ahead again with the announced future establishment of a dating bureau, which will for a nominal sum furnish intellectual pabulum for the undergraduates, said pabulum to be called from the various bluestocking institutions of the immediate environs.

The Bureau, which announces that it can provide girls for dances, football games, and other petty activities, will naturally not make any contacts during the mid-year period, but as soon as this period is passed, business will be started on an active basis.

Girls to fit every purse and every taste, is the plan of the new agency, whose watchword is quick thorough service. Rates will be 25 cents for the initiation fee, and 15 cents per date; the nightly fee will be returned if she does not satisfy.

This public bureau is the outgrowth of a closed circle which has been operating all fall, and which now, due to the philanthropy of the sponsors, is being extended to the college public at greatly reduced rates. Such was the fame of the earlier semi-private concern, that a letter was received at a late hour last night from one Mrs. Dexa C. Coryelle, of Ann Arbor, Michigan, stating that she was thinking of founding a similar bureau for their university, and asking for administrative particulars, and a copy of the double standard. For the latter she was referred to the Bureau of Weights and Measures.

Selection will be by photographs, filed at the various local agencies. Any correspondence relating to the Bureau, including applications for charter memberships carrying special privileges should be addressed to the Harvard Dating Bureau, Box P. CRIMSON Building.