P.B.H. WILL SELECT TWO MEN FOR GRENFELL JOB

PHILLIPS BROOKS HOUSE WILL PAY EXPENSES

Two students will be chosen from the undergraduate body of the University by Phillips Brooks House to be sent to Labrador to work for the Grenfell Mission next summer. Their travelling expenses from Portland, Maine, and their board and lodging will be paid by P. B. H.

Summer As Seaman

One of the men will be placed at one of the stations on the coast, probably at Cartwright. The other will spend the summer as a seaman on the mission schooner "George B. Cluett," which carries the volunteer workers from Portland to Labrador and then spends the rest of the summer distributing the supplies for the winter to the various stations on the coast from Saint Anthony, Newfoundland, the mission base.

Or As Carpenter

The man who is selected to work at Cartwright will work on the construction of new buildings with five other college men. The work comprises a good deal of hard physical labor but it is interesting and a man who is writing a thesis in sociology will find a wealth of material in Labrador.

The "Cluett" leaves Portland on about the 20th of June and returns during the first week of September. Will all those who are interested please make an appointment with the secretary at Phillips Brooks House before February 1.