Undergraduates Celebrate Second Consecutive Virtual Housing Day

Dean of Students Office Discusses Housing Day, Anti-Racism Goals

Renowned Cardiologist and Nobel Peace Prize Winner Bernard Lown Dies at 99

Native American Nonprofit Accuses Harvard of Violating Federal Graves Protection and Repatriation Act

U.S. Reps Assess Biden’s Progress on Immigration at HKS Event

The Crimson Playgoer

"Fulton of Oak Falls" is George M. Cohan in His Usual Blend of Middle-Aged Mellowness

By E. C. B.

"Handy Andy," is another of those likeable, homespun Will Rogers movies and in line with the worthy standards of this star it is a highly amusing film. After a successful career as town pharmacist and philosopher, Andy (Mr. Rogers) is finally forced to accede to his wife's demands and retire from his beloved drugstore in order to follow the life of culture and pleasure which his socially minded spouse has mapped out for him. On a golf course, Mr. Rogers is truly a sight to behold in his plus fours and outspoken golf hose. The round of gaieties only increases Andy's yen to get back to his drug store and the back-room games of pinochle with the town "doc" and when his wife drags him off to the New Orleans Mardi Gras he makes his bid for freedom by showing her that he can play with the best of them. As the somewhat inebriated Tarzan at the Grand Ball, Mr. Rogers is screamingly funny, so much so, in fact, that his wife consents to his return to the store.

"The Defense Rests" is a fairly good story about another of those criminal lawyers who has never lost a case but who succumbs to the attack of any accessible blonde. Best ham acting of the year.