Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

Nine New Men Get Teaching, Research Positions for 1937-38

Appointment of nine new members of the teaching and research staff for the current academic year was announced yesterday as follows:

Dr. John R. Stehn, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, instructor in Physics; Phillip Phillips, of Cambridge, assistant in Anthropology; Grosvenor W. Cooper, of of Stanford University, California, assistant in Music; Edward P. Claney, of Beloit, Wisconsin, assistant in Physics; Charles E. Dunlap, of New York City, Lucius Littauer Fellow in Pathology, Huntington Hospital; Carl L. Billman, of Winchester, assistant in History; and Robert L. Wolff, of New York City, assistant in History.

Dr. David T. Shaw, of Kansas City, Kansas, has been appointed Lucius Litauer Fellow Medicine at the Huntington Hospital, for a year beginning November 1; and Sherwood L. Washburn, of Cambridge, will be assistant in Anthropology during the first half year.