Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor Talks Justice, Civic Engagement at Radcliffe Day

Church Says It Did Not Authorize ‘People’s Commencement’ Protest After Harvard Graduation Walkout

‘Welcome to the Battlefield’: Maria Ressa Talks Tech, Fascism in Harvard Commencement Address

Multimedia

In Photos: Harvard’s 373rd Commencement Exercises

Rabbi Zarchi Confronted Maria Ressa, Walked Off Stage Over Her Harvard Commencement Speech

DORGAN SENDS KEPPEL LETTER ON AMBULANCE

CLAIMS MEDICAL BUREAU SPENDS MOST ON PROPAGANDA

Former Representative Thomas Dorgan of Dorchester, who will be remembered by Harvard men because of his dealings with Professor Mather and others last Spring, last night entered the current dispute on the mishandling of Spanish Ambulance funds in a statement supporting, in general, the contentions of letter writers Hart and Curtiss.

Dorgan told the CRIMSON last night that he had mailed, by special delivery, a letter to Francis Keppel '38, President of the Student Council, containing "proofs" he thought the Council would find useful in its hearing a week hence. Early this morning Keppel had not received the letter.

According to Dorgan, the Medical Bureau to aid Spanish Democracy with which Dr. Cannon is connected, spends more than two thirds of its money for propaganda. He obtained all his figures from magazine articles, an editorial in the Boston Post and the State Department.

Regarding the League against War and Fascism, which sponsored the parade in which the ambulance was used, Dorgan offered to prove to the students of the college that it was nothing more than a communist organization. "Why," he said, "Earl Browder is its vice-president."