CRIMSON MEETS DAILY DARTMOUTH TEAM HERE

Hanover Scribes Send Ten-Man Eleven For Annual Fall Classic Tomorrow; Locals to Win 44-0

Headed by Captain Asher Lans, a delegation of ten Indians, New Hampshire brand, will arrive in Cambridge at or about 2 o'clock tomorrow afternoon for the annual fall punchbowl classic between editors of the Daily Dartmouth and the CRIMSON.

As usual the game will take place behind the stadium, and will be preceded by a march to the field from Plympton Street headquarters.

For a while the Dartmouth threatened to default, as six or seven of its players were on pro, and several others could not be found. One has since been uncovered in the Yale backfield, while a second was discovered in the Orezco murals.

Though still a man short, the invaders say they will make up for it with a new double wing back formation. This still leaves the home team an advantage on paper as it will field its customary 20 man team featuring eight slugs to the line.

Contrary to practice in the annual spring classic with the Lampoon where the Big Red always wins by a 23-2 score, the "journalists" let themselves out against the Green. As usual tomorrow's score will be 44-0.