The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

SIX VETERANS OUT FOR FIRST POLO PRACTICE

Team to Open Season December 11 With Local Four--No College Competition Until February

Polo was off to a flying start yesterday when six veterans and eight other potential mallet swingers reported to Captain Chester E. Sargent, polo coach, at the Commonwealth Armory for the first practice session of the current season.

Inaugurating the indoor season here, the Varsity will face a local Class A outfit, to be announced later, on December 11. The team is up against no college opposition until February.

Among the veterans reporting was H. Gaylord Dillingham '40, acting captain in the absence of Captain Francis F. von Stade, Jr., who did not return to college this year. Others were Warwick B. Stabler '40, George T. Duff '40, and John H. Lewis '40, of last year's Freshman outfit, and Charles Cary '39, and Bronson H. Rumsey '40, from the 1936-37 Varsity and Junior Varsity squads.

Benjamin E. Dillingham '39, outstanding veteran, is expected to report in the near future.

A crop of thirteen yearling poloists, four experienced candidates among them, show up for practice.