926 CADETS TAKE TRAINS TO BOSTON AT 9:30 TONIGHT

Calendar Follows Usual Program for Officers Here; $5.60 in Incidental Money to Those Out of Debt

Nine hundred and 26 strong, Companies "A" through "F" less the football team, the sick, and the servers of special punishment, the Cadets Corps is going on the march.

From time of departure at 9:30 o'clock tonight until time of departure midnight tomorrow, the future officers from West Point are Harvard-minded.

According to the advance flyer, the Corps on arrival at Back Bay will march to Park Street preceded by its Band, take subway to Cambridge yards, form, march, form and be dismissed in front of Sever Hall some time after 10 o'clock in the morning.

All this according to custom. Also according to custom, the Cadets plan to start eating lunch in the Union at 11:15 o'clock, march to Soldiers Field via Dudley Gate and the Weeks Bridge at 12:40 o'clock, enter the Stadium at 1:15, and clear the field 15 minutes later. After the game they are dismissed.

This all comes under the heading of pure routine. Human interest seekers may take pleasure in further items in the flyer. The Cadets may smoke on their trains and after luncheon indoors only.

As for money, those who are out of debt will have drawn $5.00 from the Treasurer. Those in debt will possess $1.50. All money remaining in the soldiers' hands after the game will be collected upon return.

Three trains, designated in order of departure the Red, White and Blue, will have brought them to Boston. Three trains will take them back to West Point.