FIELD ANNOUNCES SECOND GROUP OF SENIOR NOMINEES

Petitions for Further Nominations Due Thursday; Remaining Office of Ivy Orator Non-Elective

Thirty-one nominations for the Second Senior Election to fill the posts of Class Secretary, Class Day Committee, and Permanent Class Committee were announced last night by James A. Field '37, chairman of the nominating committee.

The voting for these positions will take place Tuesday and Wednesday, March 9 and 10 and the last Senior office to be filled, that of Ivy Orator, will be chosen later, after a competition, by the Class Day Committee and the three Marshals, Nell G. Melone '37, John B. Bowditch, '37, and Charles W. Kessler'37.

The Class Day Committee has charge of all the Class Day exercises and consists of seven members. The duties of the Permanent Class Committee are set forth in the Class Constitution, which was printed in the CRIMSON on February 15. They include managing reunions, filling vacancies, and generally acting on behalf of the class. The Committee consists of six elected members and the secretary and treasurer as ex-officio members.

In addition to the men nominated yesterday by the committee, other Seniors in good standing may be nominated by a petition signed by 25 members of the class and handed in to Claverly 55 bebore 5:30 o'clock Thursday afternoon.

Names of the nominees follows:

For Secretary

Dunbar Carpenter, Robert Crossett Holcombe, George Gordon Hedblom, Charles Wells Hubbard, 3rd., George Franklin Mahoney.

For Class Day Committee

Gaspar Griswold Bacon, Jr., Irving Banner, Edward Howard Bennett, George William Blackwood, Thomas Herbert Bilodeau, William Brooks Cavin, Jr., Leo Anthony Ecker, George Steven Ford, Ernest Amlin Gray, Jr., Dino James Lewis, William Henry Schmidt, 2d., Richard MacClennan Walsh, Jr., Robert Blake Watson, A. Townsend Winmill.

For Permanent Class Committee

William Bernhard Berssenbrugge, Percy James Culver, Forrest Theodorc Foss, Rolf Kaltenborn, Peter Hobart Knapp, Malcolm Bodwell McTernen, Jr., Walter Hines Page, 2d., Curtiss Prout, Leavitt Sargent White, James Arnold Elliott Wood, Lorrin Ewart Woodman