Swimmers Face Powerful Elis; Wrestlers at Lehigh

WHO'S WHO ON THE HARVARD TEAM

Donald Barker '38. He is 19 years of age, weights 162 pounds and is 5 feet 10 inches tall. He prepared for Harvard at Scarsdale High School. His home is in Scarsdale, New York. He swims the 50 yard free style with an approximate time of 24s.

Raymond T. Benedict '38. He is 20 years of aged, weighs 170 pounds and is 6 feet 2 inches tall. He prepared for Harvard at Pauling School. His home is in Ridgefield, Connecticut. He swims the 220 yard free style with an approximate time of 2m. 21s.

Dario C. Berizzi '38 He is 21 years of age, weighs 179 pounds and is 5 feet 9 inches tall. He prepared for Harvard at Lawrenceville. His home is in New York City. He swims the 440 yard free style and the 220 yard free style with an approximate time of 2m. 20s. In the 220 and 5m. 16s. in the 440. He is a member of the varsity 400 yard relay team which holds the Harvard and Pool record of 3m. 37s. The team is made up of Donald N. McKay '38, Dario C. Berizzi '38, John J. Colony Jr. '37 and Charles G. Hutter, Jr. '38.

James L. Caldwell '39. He is 18 years of age, weighs 157 pounds and is 6 feet tall. He prepared for Harvard at Harvard Military Academy. His home is in Lookout Mountain, Tennessee. He swims the 100 yard free style and is a member of the 400 yard relay team. He captained his freshman swimming team.

Franklin W. Coleman, Jr. '38. He is 19 years of age, weight 180 pounds and is 6 feet 1 inch tall. He prepared for Harvard at Cambridge High & Latin School. His home is in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He swims the 440 yard free style with an approximate time of 5m. 11s.

John J. Colony, Jr. '37, Captain. He is 21 years of age, weights 177 pounds and is 6 feet 1 inch tall. He prepared for Harvard at Exeter. His home is in Keene, New Hampshire. He swims the 100 yard free style with an approximate time of 55s, and is a member of the 400 yard relay team which holds the Harvard and Pool Record at 3m. 37s. The team is made up of Donald N. McKay '38, Dario C. Berizzi '38, John J. Colony

Graham Cummin '38. He is 20 years of age, weighs 160 pounds and is 6 feet 2 inches tall. He prepared for Harvard at St. George's School. His home is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He swims the 150 yard backstroke and is a member of the medley relay team. In the backstroke he holds the Harvard record at 1m. 37 6/10s. He is a member of the medley relay team which holds the Harvard and Pool record at 2m. 57 4/10.

E. Russell Greenhood Jr. '39. He is 19 years of age, weighs 168 pounds and is 5 feet 10 inches tall. He prepared for Harvard at Needham High Schol. His home is in Wellesley, Massachusetts. Greenhood is a diver. This year he has been diving between approximately 90 and 100 points.

Charles Hutter Jr. '38. He is 20 years of age, weights 171 pounds and is 6 feet tall. He prepared for Harvard at Central High School. His home is in Watertown, New York. Hutter holds the Harvard record in the 220 yard free style at 2m. 13/10s. In the 50 yard free style swim he holds the Harvard and Pool record at 23s. and the Harvard-Yale Dual Meet record at 23 2/10s.

A. Gregory Jameson '37. He is 21 years of age, weighs 170 pounds and is 5 feet 11 inches tall. He prepared for Harvard at Andover. His home is in Branford, Connecticut. He holds the Harvard and Pool record in the 200 yard breast stroke swim at 2m. 25 8/10s.

Donald N. McKay '38. He is 19 years of age, weighs 145 pounds and is 5 feet 8 inches tall. He prepared for Harvard at Roosevelt High School. His home is in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is a member of the 400 yard relay team which holds the Harvard and Pool record at 3m. 37s.DARIO BERIZZI A Hal of a Night. No F'Ulen