100 EXECUTIVES WILL GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL

Financiers Will Take Courses Under Professors at Business School in Month's Session

When the special session for business executives opens in July at the Business School, approximately 100 men are expected to attend classes for a month. All the facilities of the school are open to the students at the sssion, most of whom will live in the dormitories.

Courses will be given by the Faculty of the School in the Interpretation of Financial Statements, Industrial Procurement, Sales Management, Retail Distribution and Store Management, and Public Utility Economics and Management. Each man will take only one course, which consists of four hours of classes each day.

The class in Interpretation of Financial Statements will be given by Thomas H. Sanders, professor of Accounting, Arthur W. Hanson '12, professor of Accounting, and Ross G. Walker, professor of Accounting. It will be attended by commercial and investment bankers, investment counselors, lawyers and credit men.

Clyde O. Ruggles, professor of Public Utility Management, and Thomas H. Sanders, professor of Accounting, will teach the course in Public Utility Economics and Management.

The purpose of these sessions is to allow executives to withdraw from day-to-day administration, to investigate special problems and to secure a broader perspective of their field.