Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

FRESHMEN HEAR TALKS ON MEMORIAL SOCIETY

Speakers Associated With University Address Group on Aims, Scope, Work of Society

Members of the Harvard Memorial Society, meeting in the Harvard Union last night, explained to an interested group of Freshmen the aims and work of the Society, and discussed plans for future reorganization.

Several speakers associated with the University and members of the Society addressed the group. Clarence E. Walton, Assistant Librarian of Widener Library, discussed the availability of the College archives to members of the Society. Kenneth J. Conant '15, professor of Architecture, described points of interest in the architecture about the University, while John P. Brown, graduate of the School of Architecture, explained possible fields of historical investigation about the Yard.

Jerome D. Greene '96, Secretary to the Corporation, discussed general topics relating to the history and traditions of the College, and told of the past work of the Society.