Amid Boston Overdose Crisis, a Pair of Harvard Students Are Bringing Narcan to the Red Line

At First Cambridge City Council Election Forum, Candidates Clash Over Building Emissions

Harvard’s Updated Sustainability Plan Garners Optimistic Responses from Student Climate Activists

‘Sunroof’ Singer Nicky Youre Lights Up Harvard Yard at Crimson Jam

‘The Architect of the Whole Plan’: Harvard Law Graduate Ken Chesebro’s Path to Jan. 6

ROTC HAS NAVAL REVIEW BEFORE DEANS, BIGWIGS

175 Harvard Cadets Parade in Mem Hall in First Function of Its Kind Since Unit's Formation

For the first time since it was formed in 1926, over 175 members of the naval branch of the College R.O.T.C. yesterday afternoon held a formal review before Naval officials and the Committee on Military and Naval Science and Tactics.

The cadets, under the command of Captain G. N. Barker and Battalion commander Herbort M. Irwin '37, marched before reviewers in Memorial Hall, and executed commands given by student officers.

For the occasion Roar Admiral Gherardi and Captains Nelson, Soule and Amsden of the Naval Reserve were present, as well as large visiting committee of prominent delegates, including Jerome D. Greene '96, Secretary to the Corporation, George D. Birkhoff '05, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Henry Chauncey '28, Assistant Dean of the College, and Arthur Adams '99, Charles P. Curtis '14, Richard S. Russell '01, and Theodore L. Storer '18, members of the Committee on Military Science and Tactics.