The Path to Public Service at SEAS

Should Supreme Court Justices Have Term Limits? That ‘Would Be Fine,’ Breyer Says at Harvard IOP Forum

Harvard Right to Life Hosts Anti-Abortion Event With Students For Life President

Harvard Researchers Debunk Popular Sleep Myths in New Study

Journalists Discuss Trump’s Effect on the GOP at Harvard IOP Forum

ROTC HAS NAVAL REVIEW BEFORE DEANS, BIGWIGS

175 Harvard Cadets Parade in Mem Hall in First Function of Its Kind Since Unit's Formation

For the first time since it was formed in 1926, over 175 members of the naval branch of the College R.O.T.C. yesterday afternoon held a formal review before Naval officials and the Committee on Military and Naval Science and Tactics.

The cadets, under the command of Captain G. N. Barker and Battalion commander Herbort M. Irwin '37, marched before reviewers in Memorial Hall, and executed commands given by student officers.

For the occasion Roar Admiral Gherardi and Captains Nelson, Soule and Amsden of the Naval Reserve were present, as well as large visiting committee of prominent delegates, including Jerome D. Greene '96, Secretary to the Corporation, George D. Birkhoff '05, Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Henry Chauncey '28, Assistant Dean of the College, and Arthur Adams '99, Charles P. Curtis '14, Richard S. Russell '01, and Theodore L. Storer '18, members of the Committee on Military Science and Tactics.