131 WILL RECEIVE DEGREES WON AT MIDYEAR PERIOD

Vote at Meeting Last Monday Confirms Recommendation of Corporation in February

Thirty-three degrees in the College and ninety-eight more in the University were granted after Mid-Years by the President and Fellows, it was announced Saturday. The Corporation voted them on February 15, and the vote was confirmed by the Board of Overseers at a meeting held March 1.

The degree of A.B. (Out of Course), as of the class of 1936, was awarded to the following: Rex R. Allen, Donald V. Baker, Jr., Thomas J. Cavanagh, Richard P. Curtis, Thomas H. Edmonds, Russell Grinnell, Jr., John L. Howard, 3rd, Wallace E. Howell, Edward S. Hutchinson, Frank B. Lawson, Bernard B. Pheeny:

Benjamin C. Rigger Henry B. Robbins, Edward R. Sargent, Roland W. Smith, Jr., William Sidney Smoot, Jacob I. Toyster, Richard L. Turcotte, and Richard J. Youdin.

Three in '35

As of the class of 1935, two A.B.'s were given, to Jack Chartoff, and William P. Rockwell, and an A.B. cum laude (Honors) to Cullison Cady. One degree went to a member of the class of 1932, Schafer Williams.

The following were awarded S.B. degrees: Cecil Barnes, Jr., William R. Harris, Jr., Charles F. La Freniere, Herbert H. Walley, Jr., Samuel D. Warren, Jr., Barrett Wendel, 3rd of the class of 1936; Frank H. Kingsley, Jr. '35, Douglas D. Smeaton '35, and Oliver W. Burke, Jr. '32.

Awarded also were 30 degrees of Master of Arts, and 31 doctorates of Philosophy. Besides these, 27 other degrees went to students in the various Graduate Schools of the University.